Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Trifles
- 1-3/4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 1 to 2 1 to 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups lightly sweetened multigrain clusters
Adapted from bhg.com
1. In a bowl whisk together yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until smooth. Divide half the yogurt mixture among four 6-ounce glasses or custard cups. Top with half the banana slices and half the multigrain clusters. Repeat layers once. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
2. Tip: The trifles' yogurt mixture can be made and chilled up to 24 hours ahead. Assemble trifles just before serving.