Sausage Patties With Cranberry-Kumquat Relish
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 3 kumquats quartered, seeded
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons prepared white horseradish
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pork sausage log - (12 oz)
Combine cranberries, kumquats, sugar and 2 teaspoons horseradish in processor. Chop finely, using on/off turns (do not puree). Transfer relish to small bowl; mix in 2 teaspoons mint. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 10 minutes.
Mix sausage with remaining 2 teaspoons horseradish and 2 teaspoons mint in medium bowl. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties. Heat medium skillet over medium heat. Add patties and sauté until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
Transfer patties to 2 plates. Spoon relish alongside and serve.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Roast Leg Of Lamb With Potatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Lentil Dal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Queso Fundido With Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Power Waffles With Yogurt, Bananas... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Cutlets With Figs And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double-Decker Raspberry And White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Compote With Tequila... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck Sausage Pizza With Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)