Sausage Patties With Cranberry-Kumquat Relish
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 3 kumquats quartered, seeded
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons prepared white horseradish
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pork sausage log - (12 oz)
Combine cranberries, kumquats, sugar and 2 teaspoons horseradish in processor. Chop finely, using on/off turns (do not puree). Transfer relish to small bowl; mix in 2 teaspoons mint. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 10 minutes.
Mix sausage with remaining 2 teaspoons horseradish and 2 teaspoons mint in medium bowl. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties. Heat medium skillet over medium heat. Add patties and sauté until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
Transfer patties to 2 plates. Spoon relish alongside and serve.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.3/5 (995 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (714 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (222 Votes)
- Southern Strawberry-Pineapple... 3.9/5 (333 Votes)
- Kiwi-Cream Cheese Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken With Apple-Brandy Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)