Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip
- 1/2cup1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 22 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1clove1 clove garlic, minced
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Pita chips, tortilla chips, cut up veggies-for serving
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
1. Place the yogurt, avocados, garlic, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, and cumin in a blender or food processor. Mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Scrape dip into a serving bowl and serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or cut up veggies.