Microwave Banana Pudding
- 100 gram butter, softened
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 gram Muscovado sugar (I used normal sugar)
- 100 gram self-raising flour (I used normal flour)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (I reduced to 1 tsp)
- 2 eggs (I replaced with Egg Replacer Powder)
- 2 tbsp milk
- icing sugar, toffee sauce, and ice cream to serve, if you like ( I used ready made vanilla cream)
1. Put the butter in a 1-litre baking dish and microwave for about 30 secs-1 min until melted.
2. Add 1 1/2 mashed bananas, sugar, flour, cinnamon, eggs and milk. Mix together well.
3. Slice the remaining banana over the top, then return to the microwave and cook on High for 8 mins until cooked through and risen.
4. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar, if you like, with a drizzle of toffee sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.