Tortellini Bacon Broccoli Salad
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 18.2g
Total Carbs: 33.6g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated three-cheese tortellini 1 pound bacon 4 cups chopped broccoli 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved 2 green onions, finely chopped 1 cup bottled coleslaw dressing
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Cook the tortellini according to the package directions, drain, rinse with cold water, and refrigerate until cool, about 30 minutes.
Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Chop the bacon into 1/2-inch pieces while still a little warm.
Place the tortellini, bacon, broccoli, grape tomatoes, and green onions into a salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the ingredients, and toss lightly to coat. Chill in refrigerator before serving.
Cook's Notes You can use whole wheat three cheese tortellini, which can usually be found in the refrigerated section of the store, low sodium bacon or turkey bacon, and light coleslaw dressing. I suggest starting to cook the tortellini before you start chopping your veggies, since it takes the longest to cool, and then placing it in the refrigerator until you are done with everything else.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken-Pasta Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin with Port Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Scallops with Bacon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne Al Arrabiata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stew (with broccoli) 0/5 (0 Votes)