Avocado Feta Dip
- 22 avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1/2cup1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4cup1/4 cup diced onion
- 1clove1 clove garlic, minced
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon minced jalapeño
- 1/3cup1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pita chips, veggies, bread, crackers, etc. for serving
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
1. Place the avocados, feta, onion, garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Scrape dip into a bowl and serve with pita chips, cut up veggies, bread, or crackers.