Turkey and Avocado Panini
- 4 slices artisan bread such as ciabatta
- 2 teaspoons honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 pound sliced oven-roasted deli turkey breast
- 1/4 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 ripe avocado from Mexico, peeled, pitted and thickly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled soft goat cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
1 Spread one side of sandwiches with honey Dijon dressing, and top with baby spinach leaves. Next, layer turkey breast and red onion over the spinach.
2 On the other half of the sandwich, place the avocado slices. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle goat cheese over avocado slices. Close sandwiches.
3 Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer's directions. Spray panini press with cooking spray. Place sandwiches into the press and close. Cook until the bread is toasted and crisp, with golden brown grill marks and the cheese begins to melt, 5 to 8 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken and Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Knot White Pizza Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- mongolian beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dark Cocoa Banana Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brie's Turkey and Cranberry Dog... 0/5 (0 Votes)