Potato and Cheese Croquettes
- 2-1/2 lb. baking potatoes (about 5 large), peeled, cubed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/2 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 10 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Adapted from snackworks.com
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender; drain. Mash potatoes until smooth. Stir in all remaining ingredients except cracker crumbs and Parmesan.
Shape into 30 (2-inch) oval croquettes, using about 1/4 cup potato mixture for each. Roll in combined cracker crumbs and Parmesan, turning to evenly coat each croquette. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; spray tops and sides with cooking spray.
Bake 30 to 35 min. or until golden brown.