Honey Cinnamon Dog Biscuits
These are a crunchy treat for your furbabies. If you make a lot of them, they can be frozen. Found on dogtreatrecipes.org.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from dogtreatrecipes.org
1. Preheat your oven to 375 and lightly grease a couple of baking sheets.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the oil, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, milk and egg. Once you’ve got that mixed, stir in the flour and baking powder. Mix until a dough forms.
3. On a lightly floured surface, dump out the contents of the bowl and then knead it until all of the ingredients are incorporated and it can be spread using a rolling pin. Roll the dough out to about a 1/4″ thickness and then either cut using cookie cutters or a pizza cutter.
4. Place the uncooked biscuits on your baking sheets and bake for 13-15 minutes.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container