Carob Crunchers Dog Treats
These are pretty and good for doggies who are wheat sensitive. Can be frozen if making large batches.
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Carob Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from doggydessertchef.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and knead until dough is formed and smooth, you may need to add a little more water as the dough tends to be on the dry side.
3. Roll roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with small cookie cutter of your choice. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or the cookies start to crackle.
Cool and refrigerate.