Slow Cooker Peaches and Cream Tapioca
- 4 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) peach slices (about 2 lb)
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 2 cups granola
- Whipped topping, if desired
Adapted from mode.com
Spray 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, stir together peaches, tapioca, brown sugar, salt, nutmeg, whipping cream and peach nectar.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 hours.
Stir well; spoon into dessert dishes. Top each serving with whipped topping and 1/4 cup granola.