Corned Beef Hash 5-18-19
- 3-4 med./lg. potatoes
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 8 oz. cooked corned beef, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, sauted
- 1 large onion, sauteed
- 1 lg. carrot, coarsley shredded
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2tbsp.chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese as needed
- Eggs as needed
Boil potatoes to just firm. Add butter. Dice corned beef, add sauted onion and garlic.
Add cider vinegar. Stir in potatoes. Add salt and pepper as needed. Fry at high heat until crisp.
Top with cheese as needed. Serve with eggs.