BEEF STROGANOFF SOUP -GO TO
- 1lb1 lb beef - sirloin or boneless beef ribs
- 1package1 package dry onion soup mix
- 4cups4 cups beef broth
- 1TBS1 TBS Worcestershire
- 8oz8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1cup1 cup dry egg noodles
- 1/2cup1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2cup1/2 cup half and half
1. Spray slow cooker with vegetable spray. Place meat on bottom. Add soup mix, broth , mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours.
3. Ten minutes before serving, add noodles and cover again. Stir in sour cream and half and half and serve.