great appetizer or finger food
- 1 - 8 oz package crescent roll dough
- 1 package sliced bacon (o use ham strips, if desired)
- 1 egg, beaten
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven 375 degrees
1. Unroll dough carefully into 4 rectangles - DO NOT separate into triangles
2. On floured surface, roll each triangle into 9x4areas
3. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 4 strips
4. Stretch bacon into 9" strips. Twist each piece of bacon with a strip of dough folding the dough over bacon on each end
5. Place on baking sheet - brush with beaten egg.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown
7. Cool slightly - serve warm!
Enjoy as an appetizer at a party or for a breakfast gathering.