Lemon Shrimp with Rice
This delicious and fuss-free recipe requires only 10 minutes of prep and requires only one dish, making cleanup a breeze.
Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 Tsb olive oil
- 3 Sliced garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp red-pepper flakes
- salt ground pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Tsb chopped fresh parsley
1.In a shallow 2-quart microwave-safe dish with a lid, combine rice, wine, oil, garlic, red-pepper flakes, and 2 cups water; season with salt and pepper.
2.Cover, and microwave on high until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, 20 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
3.Stir in shrimp and lemon wedges; cover, and microwave 3 minutes more. Let stand, covered, until shrimp are opaque throughout, 2 minutes. Stir in parsley; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Grilled Texas-Style Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian sugar snap peas and shelled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango Basil Peppercorn Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Mango Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Louie Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemon Scones 0/5 (0 Votes)