Roasted Salmon with White Wine Sauce
Salmon is a versatile, ultra heart-healthy superfood, and its preparation possibilities are endless. Here, a skinless roasted fillet creates a simple but swanky dinner when paired with steamed potatoes with thyme and sauteed mixed mushrooms.
Prep: 5 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- 1 large skinless salmon fillet (1 1/2 pounds)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place salmon on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt. Roast until opaque throughout, about 15 minutes.
2.Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium. Add flour, and cook, whisking, 1 minute. Add wine, and bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer, and cook until liquid is reduced by half, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in chives; season with salt and pepper. With a fork, gently break salmon into large chunks, and serve topped with white-wine sauce.
You'll also love
- Grilled Texas-Style Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian sugar snap peas and shelled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Mango Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bonefish Grill Citrus Vinegrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tangy Asian Citrus Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)