- 3/4 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1/2 lime (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Adapted from tiphero.com
Preheat the oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the cauliflower into same-sized pieces and pulse in a food processor until it is finely ground, about the same size as a grain of couscous. This should make about 2 cups of riced cauliflower.
3. Put the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes, then stir and microwave again for another 2 minutes. Let cool until you can handle the cauliflower without burning yourself. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible from the cauliflower using a cheesecloth or kitchen towel.
4. In a medium bowl, mix the cauliflower, eggs, cilantro, lime, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Use your hands to shape 6 small tortilla-sized circles on the parchment paper.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, carefully flip each tortilla, and return to the oven for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until completely set.