1/2 of recipe (1 stuffed mushroom): 226 calories, 4g fat, 776mg sodium, 20.5g carbs, 3g fiber, 11g sugars, 26g protein -- PointsPlus® value 5*
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Hellmann's/Best Foods Dijonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems chopped and reserved
- 6 oz. raw extra-lean ground beef (4% fat or less)
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 2 slices fat-free American cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- Optional topping: dill pickle chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
To make the sauce, in a small bowl, mix Dijonnaise with ketchup until uniform.
Place mushroom caps on the sheet, rounded sides down. Bake until tender, about 15 minutes. Remove sheet, but leave oven on.
Meanwhile, bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, and chopped mushroom stems. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook and crumble for 5 - 7 minutes, until beef is fully cooked and onion is slightly browned.
Blot away excess moisture from mushroom caps. Divide beef mixture between the caps, and top each cap with a slice of cheese.
Bake until cheese has melted, about 1 minute.
Drizzle with sauce, sprinkle with tomato, and dig in!
MAKES 2 SERVINGS