Avocado Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- 2 cans of flaked light tuna
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 red apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 poached eggs (optional)
In a large bowl, mash up avocado with the back of a fork or potato masher.
Add in tuna, celery, red onion, apple and walnuts. Mix well.
Add in lemon juice, lemon zest, dijon, cumin and salt and pepper. Mix well. Add poached egg on top.
Serve on multigrain or whole wheat bread, top on salad or eat plain.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Mushroom Marsala 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hava-Banana-Nut Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Breaded Tilapia with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SUPERFOOD COCONUT CURRY SALMON... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Toast with Egg 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ahi Tuna Stacks with Ginger-Soy... 0/5 (0 Votes)