Buffalo Chicken Dip
Score a touchdown at your next football party when you serve this delicious buffalo chicken dip that's perfect for game day
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 ounces low-fat or fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup hot sauce (such as Frank’s®)
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, ranch packet, hot sauce, and Greek yogurt until well combined.
Add in the shredded chicken and combine well. Pour mixture into an 8x8 baking dish, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until dip is hot throughout. If desired, top with sliced green onions or crumbled blue cheese and serve hot!