HERDEZ® Sweet Chipotle Chili Lime Chicken Wings
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) jar HERDEZ® Traditional Chipotle Mexican Cooking Sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, or to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- Chopped cilantro
Adapted from herdeztraditions.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a large cookie sheet liberally with cooking spray.
Place frozen wings on the prepared cookie sheet; sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; turn wings over and continue cooking until wings begin to brown, about 20 more minutes.
Remove wings and turn on the oven's broiler. Mix cooking sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice in a bowl. Stir well to combine and set aside.
Place wings in a large bowl and pour 1/4 cup sauce mixture over wings; toss to coat. Return wings to sheet and broil 3 to 4 minutes, until they start to look crispy.
Remove wings from oven and toss with more sauce. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Cook's Note: You may have some sauce left over. This is great to dip fries in, too!
You'll also love
- Chicken Piccata Pasta 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Three-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple Pie Fillig 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Beef Burritos 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Crock Pot Maple Dijon Pork Chops 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Orange Glaze 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Jicama with Berries and Lime 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Wings in Beer Sauce 4.3/5 (9 Votes)