Grilled Buffalo Wings
Without question the best way to make wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1) Preheat a grill to medium heat.
2) In a large pot, mix together the hot sauce, cola, cayenne pepper, black pepper and soy sauce. Add the wings to the sauce - frozen is okay. Place the pot to one side of the grill, so the sauce comes to a simmer.
3) Use tongs to fish wings out of the sauce, and place them on the grill for 5 minutes each side. Then return to the sauce to simmer for 5 minutes. Repeat this process two more times.
4) If you want drier wings then return to grill for a few minutes otherwise end with a sauce dip