Put dinner on the table tonight with this classic American meatloaf your family will love, made with lean ground turkey.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 cup dry stuffing mix (such as Stove Top)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from bunsinmyoven.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine turkey, stuffing mix, milk, Parmesan, onion, pepper, egg, salt, garlic, and pepper in a large bowl and mix well with your hands.
Pour mixture onto baking sheet and shape into a loaf.
Bake for 30 minutes, remove from oven, and carefully drain off any liquid in the pan.
In a small bow, stir together the ketchup, sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon over the meatloaf and return to the oven for 30 minutes or until loaf is cooked through.
Let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
You'll also love
- Grapefruit Honey Smoothie 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Bacon Mac & Cheese Pizza 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Smoky Pork Burgers with Grilled... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Roast Turkey Breast 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
Review this recipe