- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans (or mint oreos)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar (omit if oreos are used)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur - I use 1/2 c Irish cream liqueur
- 4 eggs
HEAT oven to 325°F.
MIX nuts, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and flour in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and liqueur; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.