Creamy Chicken Vegetable Chowder
- 1 1/2 cups Milk or Half-and-Half
- 1 cup Progresso Chicken Broth (from 32 oz. carton)
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups cubed Chicken or Turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped Green Onions
- 1 (11 oz) can Green Giant SteamCrisp Mexicorn Whole Kernel Corn, Red
- and Green Peppers, drained
- 1 (4.5 oz) jar Green Giant Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4.5 oz) can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 6 oz (1 1/2 cups) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/4 cup crushed Nacho-Flavored Tortilla Chips
1. In 4-quart saucepan, combine milk & potato soup, blend well. Add all remaining chowder ingredients except cheese, mix well. Cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add cheese. Stir until melted.
2. While chowder is heating, bake crescents. Heat oven to 375. Shape dough as directed on can. Gently press top of each roll in crushed chips. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve chowder with crescents.