Reboot Spiced Peach Pear Juice
This juice is a great dessert juice or a fruity start to the day. I spotted some heritage yellow carrots that I thought would be a great addition to this juice to enhance the color and flavor. If yellow carrots are not available then simply use any carrot variety or see the substitution list below.
- 2 peaches
- 1 large pear
- 2 yellow carrots (or any variety of carrots)
- 1 cup of green grapes (optional – for an extra sweet taste)
- 1 ″ piece of ginger
- Pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove powder
- Peach – nectarines, pears, apple, plums
- Yellow carrot – purple or orange carrot, sweet potato, butternut squash (pumpkin)
- Pear – nashi or asian pear, apple, celery root
- Green grapes – apple, celery root
- Ginger – powder ginger if fresh is not available
Adapted from rebootwithjoe.com
Chop all ingredients.
Juice and Enjoy!