Curried Chicken Wraps - Ina Garten
- •3 split (1 1/2 whole) chicken breasts, bone in, skin on
- •Olive oil
- •Kosher salt
- •Freshly ground black pepper
- •1 1/2 cups good mayonnaise
- •1/3 cup dry white wine
- •1/4 cup chutney (recommended: Major Gray's)
- •3 tablespoons curry powder
- •1 cup medium-diced celery (2 large stalks)
- •1/4 cup chopped scallions, white and green parts (2 scallions)
- •1/4 cup raisins
- •1 cup whole roasted, salted cashews, chopped
- •6 tortillas
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the chicken breasts on a sheet pan and rub the skin with olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is just cooked. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Remove the meat from the bones, discard the skin, and shred the chicken in pieces.
For the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, wine, chutney, curry powder, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Process until smooth.
Combine the chicken with enough dressing to moisten well. Add the celery, scallions, and raisins, and mix well. Refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend. Add the cashews to the chicken.
Fill the center of each tortilla with the chicken mixture. Fold the 2 sides of the tortilla over the filling so that the sides overlap. Roll the tortilla from bottom to top, and cut in half diagonally.