Smoked Sausage and Spaghetti Skillet Dinner
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 package (13.5 ounce) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
1In a skillet, brown sausage in oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
2Add mushrooms, garlic and seasonings. Continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
3Stir in tomatoes, basil and prepared pasta.
4 Toss lightly; heat through.