Recipe source: Southern Living | November 2015
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Adapted from southernliving.com
1. Stir together flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together buttermilk and eggs; gradually stir into flour mixture. Gently stir in butter. (Batter will be lumpy.) Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot (350°) buttered griddle.
3. Cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry and cooked. Turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Place pancakes in a single layer on a baking sheet, and keep warm in a 200° oven up to 30 minutes.