Sweet Potato Bake
- 3 c mashed sweet potato
- 1 c brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 1/2 c packed brown sugar
- 1.3 c flour
- 1/3 c melted butter
- 1 c chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Put whole sweet potatoes in water. Bring to a boil and maintain boil for 20 minutes. Drain and carefully peel skin off, then mash. Measure out 3 cups.
Combine first 6 ingredients. Mix well and put into a buttered 1 1/2-2quart casserole dish that has been buttered.
Mix all topping ingredients and sprinkle on top.
Bake for 30-40 minutes until hot and browned on top.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (94 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)