Cherry, Chocolate Chunk and Marshmallow Cookies
These yummy cookies are rich and sweet, with cherry pieces, chocolate chunks, and pieces of marshmallow baked inside. This decadent snack makes a great summer treat or Valentine's day gift.
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 30-40 cherry sticks, chopped
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 80 mini marshmallows or 20 flat marshmallows quartered
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from picky-palate.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
Place butter and sugars in a stand or electric mixer, beating until well combined, light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla beating until well combined.
Slowly add dry ingredients along with cherry sticks, chocolate chunks and marshmallows. Mix until just combined.
With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet, about 1 inch apart. Bake for 9-12 minutes, until baked to your liking.
As soon as cookie comes out of oven, use a plastic knife to push melted marshmallow back around cookie. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to cooling rack.
You'll also love
- Slushy Watermelon Mojito 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Kettle Sweet Corn... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Bourbon Peach Cobbler 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Merry Cherry Scones 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Limoncello Sorbet 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Maple Scones 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Snickerdoodles Recipe 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookies 4.6/5 (25 Votes)