Strawberry Pineapple Daiquiri
With summer coming we all want to have some lazy days sitting out back enjoying the weather. Here is a delicious sipper filled with fresh fruit and a little alcohol too!! It took me a couple of tries (oh darn) to perfect it but I think I got it down. You can keep the simple syrup in the fridge for up to three months, so you can enjoy this drink all summer long.
- 2 oz. white rum
- 1/2 oz. triple sec
- 3/4 cup mixed sliced strawberries and pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ice
- 1 oz. simple syrup (1 cup water and 1 cup sugar needed)
- 1 oz. lime juice, fresh or bottled
Adapted from noshingwiththenolands.com
For the simple syrup mix one cup sugar and one cup water in a saucepan, stir and bring to a boil. Once sugar is dissolved remove from heat. Refrigerate until cold.
In a blender place all ingredients and blend until completely liquefied on the ice crush selection of your blender. Serve in a daiquiri glass topped with a cube of pineapple and a strawberry on a skewer. Stick in a straw and find a nice chair outdoors to relax in.
You'll also love
- Bacon Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Roast Turkey with Truffle Butter... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Crash Potatoes - Two ways 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Pineapple-Topped New York... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Bites 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Pineapple Cheesecake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake 3.9/5 (248 Votes)
- Upside Down Berry Cake 4.4/5 (32 Votes)