- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, preferably Concord, halved
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toasted bread or crackers, for serving
In a large stockpot over high heat, cover the chicken with water and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool completely, about 20 minutes, then dice.
In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, yogurt, grapes, almonds, pecans, cranberries, apples and onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve on toasted bread or with crackers.