Black Bean Quesadillas
Recipe source: Goya
- 1 cup Goya Pico de Gallo Salsa
- 1 Can (15.5 oz.) Goya Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 10-inch Goya Tortillas (for Burritos)
- 1 tsp. Goya extra virgin olive oil
- Goya Salsita (optional)
1. Using small-hole strainer, drain liquid from Pico de Gallo Salsa, discard liquid. Transfer remaining tomato mixture to medium bowl. Mix in black beans, cheese and cilantro until combined.
2. Divide black bean mixture evenly over half of each tortilla (about 1/2 cup each). Fold Tortillas in half.
3. Heat large griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Brush with oil. Black filled tortillas on griddle. Cook, carefully flipping once, until tortillas are golden brown and crisp and cheese filling melts, about 5 minutes.
4. Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with your favorite Goya Salsita variety, if desired.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull Aparts 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Greek Tortellini Salad 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Zucchini with Parmesan 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cake from Cook's... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Baked Tofu & Quinoa with Chickpeas... 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Lentil Chili 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Quinoa & Black Bean Bowl with... 5/5 (5 Votes)