Spinach and Barley Salad with Grilled Pork
- s & p
1 Cook barley in boiling salted water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until tender, 24 to 26 minutes. Drain and run under cold water until cool.
2 Preheat grill to medium-high. Rub pork with oil and season with 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, covered, turning occasionally, until the internal temperature registers 145°F, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove to a plate and allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
3 Toss together spinach, radishes, beets, scallions, carrots, walnuts, barley, and vinaigrette in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
4 Serve with sliced pork.
5 To make the smoky paprika vinaigrette, whisk together ingredients, seasoning with s & p.
You'll also love
- Spicy Shrimp with Creamy Polenta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frosty Pumpkin Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Doberge Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Gilbert's Cheddar Peppercorn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHEESE STUFFED CHORIZO MEATBALLS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Boston Butt Shoulder for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jaleo-style Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kale or Spigarello Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)