Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- 44 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1can1 can chicken broth
- 2cans2 cans cream of chicken
- 1bag1 bag carrots, sliced
- 2-3stalks2-3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/21/2 onion, chopped
- Parsley to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1/2-1cup1/2-1 cup frozen peas
- 1-2cup1-2 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1can1 can flaky biscuits
1. Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
2. Pour broth and soup over top of chicken.
3. Sprinkle carrots, celery, and onions over top of mixture.
4. Sprinkle spices to taste over the top.
5. Cover with lid and cook on high for 3 hours.
6. Remove chicken and shred, then put back into crockpot.
7. Add peas and bacon.
8. Mix well.
9. Cut biscuits into fours. Place pieces on top of chicken mixture.
10. Replace lid and cook on high for another hour.