Golden Glow Pork Chops
- 5-6 pork chops
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 29-oz. can cling peach halves, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 8-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Lightly brown pork chops on both sides in saucepan. Drain. Arrange in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Place drained peach halves on top of pork chops.
3. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, vinegar, and ¼ cup peach syrup. Pour over peaches and pork chops.
4. Cover. Cook on Low 3-4 hours.