Edamame And Carrot Salad With Rice Vinegar Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shelled cooked edamame beans (from about 20 oz of pods)
- 4 medium carrots - (abt 12 oz) peeled, and coarsely grated
- 1/3 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
Whisk vinegar, lemon juice, oil and garlic in small bowl to blend. Add to edamame mixture; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made 3 hours ahead. Cover and chill.)
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Per serving: calories, 98; total fat, 4 g; saturated fat, 0.5 g; cholesterol, 0.