Dips - Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Can be made and refrigerated up to 24 hours ahead of time. Then bake as directed.
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a small baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake in the pre-heated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with garlic pita wedges (recipe on main page), bagel chips, or crackers.