Chicken & Artichoke Dinner
- 3 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 3 cups warm water
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 1 can (13-3/4 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup CLASSICO Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce and Spread
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 400°F.
Mix rice and water; spoon onto centers of 6 large sheets heavy-duty foil. Top with chicken, artichokes and tomatoes; drizzle with combined dressing and pesto.
Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan.
Bake 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Remove packets from oven; let stand 5 min. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening.