Create your own personalized flavor combination with this basic jello shot recipe that serves a crowd of fun-loving party-goers. The classic recipe uses vodka for the alcohol, but feel free to use any of your favorite spirits. This recipe pairs well with any appetizer spread on game day or fireworks on the 4th of July.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6-ounce) package of Jello
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 1/4 cup chilled alcohol
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 530mins
Chill alcohol at least 1 hour prior--not in the freezer, unless the alcohol is over 80-proof, or 40%; anything else might freeze and break the bottle.
Bring water to a rolling boil, then remove from heat. Stir together boiling water and powdered gelatin in a mixing bowl. Stir constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and alcohol.
Spray the inside of the cups with cooking spray, so the Jello easily slides out of the cups during use. Adding spoons, if you have enough of them, can help, too. Popsicle sticks can serve as a cheaper alternative. Chill in the fridge until solid or overnight.
You'll also love
- Easter Bread, Pane de Pasqua all... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peppermint Bark 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green Papaya Spring Rolls 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet, Salty, Spicy Party Nuts 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Spinach Queso with Crispy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Braised Brisket,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tilapia Tacos with Cucumber Relish 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sugar-Free White Russian Cocktail 5/5 (1 Votes)