Easy Chicken And Corn Chowder
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 medium potato peeled, 1/2" diced
- 4 medium green onions chopped fine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut 1" dice
- 2 cans cream-style corn - (15 oz ea)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Mix all ingredients except cheese in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 to 6 hours or until potato is tender and chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir well before serving; spoon into individual serving bowls. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese.
This recipe yields 4 servings.