lemon blueberry cheese tart
- Almond Crust
- 1 (2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 - Tbsp cold butter, cut in pieces
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- Lemon Cheese Filling.
- 2 bricks (8 oz each) light cream
- cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp strawberry preserves
- 2 containers (4 oz. each) fresh
1. Crust: Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a
9-in. tart pan with removable bottom
with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place almonds and sugar in food
processor; pulse until nuts are finely
ground. Add flour and salt; pulse until
blended. Add butter; pulse until coarse
crumbs form. Sprinkle with water; pulse
until dough comes together.
3. Press dough evenly onto sides and
bottom of prepared tart pan. Bake 15
to 20 minutes until golden.
4. Filling: Meanwhile, beat cream
cheese and sugar 1 minute until
blended and smooth. Beat in egg,
lemon zest and juice until blended.
Spread into hot crust; bake 20 minutes
or until just set.
5. Cool completely on wire rack; cover
and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Before serving, spread preserves over
tart; top with blueberries .•
You'll also love
- Spicy Sesame Noodles with Chopped... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- MUSSELS-SPICY TOMATO SAUCE from... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Kristi's Mamma Kyle's Old Fashion... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Orange Roughy 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- ROAST STUFFED PORK LOIN WITH... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Nathan's Lemon Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Red Wine Berry Spritizer 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Elder(berry) Crisp 4/5 (1 Votes)