Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- cooking spray
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake asparagus 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender.
4. Brown the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus to serve.