Tequila, orange liqueur, fresh lime juice, and blackberry purée combine to make refreshing margaritas perfect for a festive summer's night!
- BLACKBERRY PURÉE:
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Blackberry purée
- 9 ounces lime juice
- 9 ounces water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 ounces orange liqueur
- 6 ounces tequila
- Lime wedges, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 17mins
Adapted from tideandthyme.com
To make the purée, add berries, sugar, and water to a blender or food processor and purée for 1 minute.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan and heat until sugar is dissolved completely.
Add purée, simple syrup, lime juice, orange liqueur, and tequila in a small pitcher or carafe.
Stir well to combine, and serve over ice with a wedge of lime. I usually don’t rim my glass, if I do I usually go with sugar instead of salt.
You'll also love
- Meyer Lemon Creme Brulee 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Cherry-Chocolate Crème Brûlée 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- A&W Chili Dog Sauce 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Lemon Raspberry Breakfast Rolls 4.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Double-Almond and Raspberry... 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Holly's Summer Sangria 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Chai Tea Mix 4.4/5 (59 Votes)