Shrimp stuffed poblano peppers
Ok, tonights dinner was 5 points, plus we had salad with dressing for an addtional point.
- 3 medium poblano pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1/4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked pinto beans
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso Green Chilli Enchilada Sauce
- 1 small onion(s)
- 1/4 cup mushroom(s)
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- Sgt Peppers Chipotle Del Sol Southwest Seasoning to taste Salt and Pepper to taste
saute onions, chopped zuchinni, mushrooms. Chomp 1/2 of shrimp. Combine shrimp, vegetables, cheese, beans and cilantro and spices. Cut off top of peppers and clean inside. Boil until soft. Stuff peppers with mixture.
Pour half of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a casarole dish. Put stuffed peppers in dish and spoon any remaining mixture into pan. Add rice on top of mixture, place remaining shrimp on top of rice. Pour remaining sauce over everything. Sprinkle with with seasoning. Cook in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.