- 1 lb. white chocolate, divided
- 4 oz. (1/2 pkg) gream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Rum Extract
- Ground Nutmeg for sprinkling
1. Melt 8 oz of the chocolate. Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, nutmeg and extract in large bowl on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Add melted chocolate, beat until well mixed. Cover.
2. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Shape into 24 (3/4" balls). Place on waxed paper-lined tray. Refrigerate until ready to dip.
3. Coate only 12 truffles at a time. Melt 4 oz. of the chocolate. Using a fork, dip 1 truffle at a time into the chocolate. Place on wax lined tray. Sprinkle truffles with nutmed. Repeat with remaining 4 oz chocolate and truffles.
4. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.