Spaghetti Squash and Pork "Pad Thai"
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 T veg oil
- 4 oz. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 12 oz. cooked pork loin sliced into matchstick-sized pieces
- 2 C baby spinach
- 1 packet Taste of Thai Pad Thai Sauce
- s & p
- 4 scallions, sliced thinly
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Pierce squash all over with a fork and roast until tender, about 1 hour. Halve lengthwise, remove seeds and rake with a fork from top to bottom to create 4 C of long strands.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash and sprouts; cook, stirring occasionally, until squash is browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a lafrge bowl.
Add pork, spinach and pad thai sauce to skillet; cook till pork is heatged through, about 3 minutes. Toss with veg mixture and season with s&p; Garnish with scallions.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Squash AuGratin 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Frosty Pumpkin Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GREEK SALMON AND ORZO 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Doberge Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- J. Gilbert's Cheddar Peppercorn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHEESE STUFFED CHORIZO MEATBALLS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash Ribbons 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Salad with... 0/5 (0 Votes)