Orange Dream Sickle Dessert Bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 T. Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 ( 3 oz. ) pack orange jello
- 1 ( 8 oz. ) pack cream cheese , softened and divided
- 1 tub ( 8 oz. ) thawed cool whip , divided
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 oz. ) pack instant vanilla pudding
- 2 t. Orange zest
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter and press into bottom of a 8 inch square pan . Refrigerate until ready .
2. In a small bowl , microwave juice for about 1 minute on high , add gelatin mix in small bowl, stir 2 minutes, until completely dissolved.
3. Gradually add to half the cream cheese , in a medium bowl , beating with mixer after each addition until blended .
4. Whisk in 1 cup cool whip , spread over crust , freeze while preparing next layer
5. Beat remaining cream cheese and milk in a separate medium bowl until blended add A little more milk enough to make this layer more spreadable
6. Add dry pudding mix , beat 2 minutes
7. Stir in remaining cool whip and orange zest , spread over gelatin layer , refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving
top with cool whip