Parmesan Garlic Noodles
Recipe Source: HappilyUnprocessed.com
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 5-6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 box angel hair pasta
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup half and half (or whole milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Season with some salt and pepper.
Add the chicken stock.
Turn the heat up to high and let it come to a boil.
Add the pasta and cook according to directions.
Take the saucepan off the heat and add the parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
Add the half and half (or milk) and parsley.
Add more cream or milk if necessary.
You'll also love
- FUDGY BROWNIES WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Ravioli Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cashew Chicken with Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken with Chardonnay and 40... 0/5 (0 Votes)